You May know those BIG things But Did you know these?You can easily double the joy of using Firefox by knowing these essencial Firefox tips. Feel free to comment your Ff tips!-SeeJay
1. To quickly find any word in a web page type /word it will highlight the word and press Ctrl+G to “Find Again” that word again
2. If you wish to remove an item from your Address Bar Drop down menu,
Highlight it without clicking and use Shift+Delete.
3. Clear your Download history to make the download manager more
responsive : Tools | Options | Privacy
4. Type about:cache?device=disk in your address bar to view/save items
that you have in your firefox disk cache
5. Type about:cache?device=memory in your address bar to view/save items
that you have in your Firefox memory cache
6. Drag any link to the Download Manager Window to add & download the
7. If you accidentally delete a bookmark and want to recover it, open the
“Bookmarks Manager” and use Ctrl+Z,
or Edit | Undo.
8. Double Clicking empty space on the Tab Bar will open a ‘New Tab’
9. Holding down the Ctrl key when you right click
to “View Image” or “View Background Image” will open the image in a New
Tab or New Window.
10. A bookmarks Folder’s position can also be Dragged & Dropped but you must hold down
the SHIFT key while Dragging.
11. To prevent a website from replacing/changing your rightclick context
menu go to Tools > Options > Web Features then click the “advanced
tab” and de-select “remove or replace context menus”.
12. You can work offline in Firefox just go to File > Work Offline. This
means that you can browse your previously visited pages even when
you’re offline this is a really cool feature but not many people who use it.
13. You can bookmark the current page by dragging the icon from the
location bar to your Bookmarks folder. You can also drag it to the
desktop to make an icon for that page.
14. To stop animated gifs from moving, press the ESC key.
3 thoughts on “Did you know these basic Firefox Tips?”
Wish I had the talent to write such posts. Keep up the good work.
A healthy diet will allow you to obtain the essential vitamins and minerals you
need to keep your body healthy and produce healthy cells to help in the re-growth and re-generation of healthy
hair follicles. Well I’ve made it my goal in this article to point you in the direction of a few of them that have given many other hair loss sufferers incredible advantages in regrowing their hair. o Having a diet fortified with the energy vitamins may not always prove nutritious.
Flloѡ the old adage that less is more, and measure the area you want to decorate.